Home Renovations & Alterations
There are many ways to renovate your home both internally and externally.
This could be as simple as rendering and painting the brickwork to modernise the external appearance; maybe turn unused downstairs, sub, or roof floor space into usable living areas; or a complete kitchen renovation or bathroom renovation all of which will add value to your home.
We are able to blend any new house renovation or alteration to the existing style and architecture of your home, and we are also able to match existing materials and finishes.
Below is a list of some of the services we offer.
Home renovation and alteration works we offer, but not limited to, are:
- Window and external door replacement in timber or aluminium
- Rendering and bagging of external brickwork
- Kitchen renovations – complete new kitchens with necessary alterations made to plumbing, electrical and tiling
- Bathroom and laundry renovations
- Turning unused sub floor, downstairs areas or roof spaces into usable or habitable rooms
- Built-in robes and wall units
- Open up or remove walls to provide larger living areas or gain greater access to views – we can make all the necessary structural alterations to achieve the desired results
- Installation of new external bi-fold, stacking or sliding door systems and make all the necessary structural alterations to suit, as well as match existing brickwork and finishes
- Repair sunken timber floors and re-piering
- Repair sunken roofs and re-strutting/re-supporting
- Replacement of decaying or rotting external timber fascias, barges, trims, decking, window treatments, gable details, cladding, handrails and match to existing
- New timber floors – either solid tongue and groove or floating floors. We are able to offer a complete supply and fix service from supply and installation to polishing
- Roofing repair and replacement, terracotta and cement roof tiles as well as colourbond roofing
- Insurance work and repairs
- Alterations, renovations and repairs to heritage and period style homes, using traditional techniques and materials to match the existing finishes and appearance of the home
- Installation of new doors and door furniture
- Replace damaged retaining walls and rebuild in brick, timber or stone